How Micro-Current Therapy works
Micro-current therapy works where other treatments fail.
- Micro-current treatments target the area of pain/damage and works quickly to repair damaged cells. Thus promoting fast and effective healing
- The key here is that the treatments are safe, effective and fast
- A sports injury can take a player out of action for many weeks, Micro-current can see them back in action in half the time
The machines are unique and there are only 2 of them in New Zealand, one on the North Island with Noeline and one on the South Island. There are other types of Micro-current machines but this is the most advanced in terms of Micro-current technology.
Micro-current therapy successfully relieves the pain and symptoms
associated with the following conditions:
- Auto accidents and trauma
- Back injury (acute and chronic)
- Broken bones
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (RSI)
- Soft tissue regeneration
- Spinal injuries
- Sports injuries
- Stress reduction
- Tennis Elbow
- Infections i.e. stubborn chest infections
- Wound healing
- Rehabilitation after surgery
- Eyesight Issues
- Dental Issues – pain related to pulled teeth or infections
It seems unreal that one machine can assist with so many varying conditions.
When you cut yourself, the body immediately goes into action to heal the wound. In no time at all the blood clots and the wound starts to close.
- This incredible machine facilitates healing by filling the cells that have become depleted, due to trauma or infection, with the same electrical current the body is made up of
- That way it is able to assist the cells in the body to regain their robustness
- Treatment plans are tailored to your individual needs and ailment
- Generally, a plan consists of three consecutive 60 to 90 minute treatments. These treatments have a cumulative effect, which in most cases leads to permanent pain relief and/or greatly reduced pain levels
- For many patients, three treatments are enough. However, depending on severity of condition or degeneration, more treatments may be necessary to achieve results
The Acuscope is a complete pain management system equipped with outstanding capabilities and performance. It is ideal for initial evaluation, screening of patients or clinical treatment, post-operative pain management, and detoxification
The Myopulse is a complete rehabilitation system.
It scans a muscle group or particular area of muscle fibre, tendon, ligament, or fascia specifically to detect abnormalities in the electrical field generated by injured tissue.
Contact Micro-current Therapy
Phone: 09 522 8584
Mobile: 021 052 8980
16 Ander Place,